Pune has long been admired for its lovely weather and serene way of life. Today, it is a city that is highly sought-after as an investment destination. While the pleasant weather and the beautiful things about the city remain, Pune has come to be known as the Oxford of the East and the second largest software & IT hub in India. With excellent connectivity, world-class infrastructure, bustling business districts, and manufacturing hubs, and wide range real estate projects, Pune is the place to be for all investors and homebuyers.
Investing in Pune’s real estate market is a rewarding decision for various reasons. Here are some of the top real estate trends in Pune 2018:
- One of the most significant real estate trends in 2018 has been the surge in supply of housing in Pune. In Q2 2018, approximately 50,100 new housing units were launched across NCR, MMR, Chennai, Bengaluru, Pune, Kolkata, and Hyderabad. In Pune, the increase has been of a whopping 214 percent (with approximately 6, 900 new units) as compared with Q1 2018. The affordable housing sector has been a major contributor here, with the launch of 1900 new units.
- Although the real estate market in the country has witnessed a little bit of a slump in the recent years, Pune’s real estate market has continued to stay in demand in 2018. The suburbs and areas just outside of Pune—such as Wagholi, Mundhwa, Kharadi, Baner, Shirwal and Undr–are doing particularly well in terms of reputed builders setting up their projects there.
- The residential areas surrounding the industrial zones of the city– Chakan, Talegaon, PCMC, Charoli, and Dhanori—have witnessed a high demand for property. These areas are also expected to appreciate significantly in the time to come.
- Apart from the plan to build a new airport for the city, there is also a proposal to refurbish and expand the existing airport in order to better handle the heavy domestic and international air traffic in and out of Pune. The bustling IT, manufacturing and automobile sectors of the city contribute to this traffic. The industrial development has also contributed significantly to the growing demand for real estate in Pune.
- Over the last few years, there has been a marked increase in NRI investments in Pune’s real estate. In addition to that, the city caters to a wide range of cosmopolitan tastes and preferences, making it a popular investment destination for homebuyers across segments.
The project has been registered via MahaRERA registration number: P52700004240 and is available on the website https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in under registered projects. Project by Bhimashankar Developers