Why Invest in Pune
- Many people come to Pune city in search of new opportunities due to the steady growth in sectors like education, IT, manufacturing units, etc. Hence, Pune city is chosen as a destination to relocate and settle down.
- Increase in population is the key reason for the greater demand for real estate properties in and around Pune.
- Real estate developers and builders have been monitoring constant growth for the need of properties and are also considering the future demand of residential properties in the city.
- Recognized builders are also considering the nearby areas around Pune for constructing the residential projects. These areas are forecasted to develop in years to come as earlier areas like Ambegaon, Chakan, Hadapsar, Baner, Hinjewadi, Aundh, Wakad, Warje, Pargaon-Khandala, Talegaon, Kondhwa, etc.
- The residential properties in Pune usually consist of 1, 2, 3BHK apartments or flats, duplex apartments, bungalows and row-houses. The new premium residential projects have come up with a new concept of 2.5, 3.5, 4 BHK and 5 BHK apartments.
- The best place to consider for residential properties in Pune are the areas with close proximity to amenities like school, colleges, shopping malls, cinema halls, recreation centers like gymnasium and health spa, clubs, restaurants, hotels, etc.
- There is a huge demand for Pune properties including residential and commercial plans. People may buy residential properties considering it as an investment option and with the flourishing sectors of IT and education, commercial properties is ever in demand.
- There is also a huge demand for residential properties on rent in Pune. People who come to Pune for work or for studies prefer to rent residential property. Hence, the overall growth of Pune Properties is seen mounting.
B. U. Bhandari Landmarks considers all these factors while choosing the location for their projects. Our current projects include Alacrity in Baner, Unity Park in Knodhwa, Terranova in Pargaon Khandala in Shirwal, Belleza in Talegaon Kanhe and Scalade in Kharadi.
Visit www.bubhandarilandmarks.com for more details.