Land as an investment has always been a popular option in India. Despite the availability of many financial products in the market, the value of land hasn’t receded. The reason behind this is the myriad benefits that one enjoys by investing in land or a plot. Here are a few advantages:
- Limited supply and the ever-increasing demand always ensure a rise in the price of land
- By investing in properties like a land or villa plot, you also get the freedom to design your home the way you want
- The process and requirements for land loans such as the bank’s due diligence process, EMI options, documentation, need for co-applicants, etc are the same as home loans
Shirwal, a town located 65 km away from Pune, has noticed a rapid growth in infrastructure in the past few years. The natural charm of the place is adding immensely to the value of land in Shirwal. Many renowned real estate names are establishing projects that offer lucrative plots complemented with various lifestyle amenities.
If you are someone who is interested in investing in Shirwal, take a look at the benefits:
- MIDC in Shirwal: The emerging MIDC is playing a vital role in the location becoming the fastest-developing zone in the vicinity. The presence of MIDC offers tremendous scope for employment making Shirwal a desirable investment option.
- Located on the Mumbai Bengaluru industrial corridor: The forthcoming Mumbai – Bengaluru Industrial Corridor is set to further boost Shirwal to new heights.
- Proximity to major cities: Shirwal is just 4 KM from NH 4 and thus enjoys close and hassle-free connectivity to prime cities in Maharashtra like-
- Pune – 65 Km
- Panchgani – 42 Km
- Satara – 54 Km
- Kolhapur – 173 Km
- Mahabaleshwar – 62.5 Km
- Pollution free environment: Shirwal is blessed with an abundant charm of nature. The location is rich with sprawling greenery and pollution-free atmosphere away from the daily hustle-bustle of the city.
- Proximity to the proposed International airport: The proposed airport close to Shirwal will make it easier for connectivity to the rest of the country and the world.
Therefore, Shirwal makes for one of the most lucrative investment opportunities in Maharashtra. If you are someone who is looking for investing in plots, take a look at Vaarsa Highlands by B. U. Bhandari Landmarks – residential N.A. plots for sale in Pargaon, Khandala – near Shirwal.
To know more, Visit us here
The project has been registered via MahaRERA registration number: P52700004240 and is available on the website https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in under registered projects.
Project By Bhimashankar Developers